Tuesday 29 January 2013

And........

Well how did I do?????
All I can say was I was terrified and very nervous, did not want to let everyone down (not that I really have) by having to say not at target. but.......


I got to Target WOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!! I can't believe it, think I have been grinning most of yesterday evening. I would have blogged last night but was so busy chatting to so many lovely people on Facebook that I didn't have the time. I had so much support form everyone, from work to family to friends and all of them helped me get to 3 stone 12.5 lbs off and I have now reached the target of 9 stone and I feel fantastic I have size 10 clothes and I can exercise and move about without being uncomfortable I feel more alert and less lethargic. Don't get me wrong I still get tired but I feel brilliant. I took some banana choc chip bread and nutella 1 syn cupcakes along with me to celebrate with everyone.
I have to say I love slimming world and still have loads of recipes I want to try out I enjoy the food made and the enthusiasm of our consultant she is completely bonkers and we all love her for it. We have a laugh as a group and we see people at their best and when they are going through the most challenging times. The world throws you lemons sometimes, but have a look and you can find many recipes for them, not just lemonade ;)
I am going to continue on here and ramble on but will ad loads more yummy recipes I have tried out. Enjoy life and be happy remember it can be done it just won't happen overnight.

No comments: