Tuesday 22 January 2013

7 day challenge

I am on a 7 day challenge. What does that mean??? It means  being on plan 100% for 7 days and we all encourage each other to 'keep on it' I have had my speed soup today, have a tikka masala tonight to look forward to. I have had fruit for brekkie and lunch. Have a white chocolate dip to dip some fruit for pudding should I need it?
So yes 100% and going to try my hardest to stay there!!!
I love Slimming world food, yes I am like everyone else I have that sweet craving or savoury craving for bad things. Yes I do have treats just like everyone else. I just choose not to go mad about it that's all. I try to make sure that lots of syns are ready for me in the evening a bit like Lia had said in image therapy (group) last night I am ok when I am in a routine adn I am at school, but when I get home I feel hungry adn I want nibbly things so I try staying on fruit and free food nibbles as long as I can I then eat dinner if Andy (hubby) has got home at a reasonable time and then I treat myself over the evening. Maybe a glass of wine 6 syns worth or a freddo bar/ choclate buttons (the really small bags) nibbled slowly 5 syns or even just a 2.5 syn chocolate. I bag chocolates up and have a treat box which gets hidden after I treat myself so I don't keep going back for it!
I am hoping to stay on the challenge and will be on target by Monday :) Happy eating everyone

No comments: