Sunday 3 February 2013

I'm back

I am back and trying hard not to lose more weight which seemed to be happening until the weekend. Erm there were choices but they were lasagne or curry and brownies or cheesecake and I have to say the food was very yummy but not very slimming world based. I managed to have extra salad and extra vegetables when offered so feel good about that and plenty of water too. When you stay at other people houses it is real life and you just go with it, it's not happening every day so I was good until Fri evening and will be good tonight if I need any food that is, as still feel stuffed! I also have noticed my stomach was hurting Sat evening as if it was in shock over the richness of food it settled but maybe my body has got used to eating SW style? I am glad to be in my PJ's and chilling out at home (after feeding the cats) but will miss hubby's relatives and will miss the delicious food (will have to do lasagne and curry and chicken bake SW way so I don't miss it ;)

An interesting comment was made that one of the relatives had been to a meal cooked the SW way and he was surprised at how tasty it was and how it had lots of flavour. All I can say is I'm glad that new recipes are coming out all the time for me to try as I totally agree with him!

Anyhow here is a recipe for 1 Syn nutella cupcakes which are very yummy and have been made by many of our chessington members and was introduced by one of our chessington members too. So thank you Liz :)

1 Syn Nutella Cupcakes Recipe:

Cupcakes alone work out to 1 syn each & 20/24 =

Ingredients:
6 eggs
2oz self raising flour
couple drops of vanilla essence
2 tsps baking powder
14 tbsp granulated sweetener
Method
Mix the eggs and sweetener and vanilla essence in a large bowl with electric whisk, beat until it triples in volume (about 10 mins)
Sieve flour and baking powder and fold into mixture.
Share between 24 cupcake cases and bake at 200C for about 10 mins (Keep an eye on them)

Topping:

Melt 2 tablespoons of Nutella in the microwave for 30 seconds and top your cupcakes with them.....Only 1 syn each so you can have a couple with a cup of tea or some ice cream

No comments: