Saturday 23 February 2013

bad blogger good food hopefully

I know I know bad blogger, however I have been visiting family and friends in bury st edmunds and cheshire as well as Stratford, which is beautiful.
Do you all find it as difficult as I when staying with people, trying to stick to plan. It is easy when going out somewhere, cafe, restaurant but at their home they cook fabulous food but nowhere near the plan. I look at it that once I am home I can get back onto the foods I am supposed to be eating to keep me in target. However easier said than done.
Once you get a taste of the things you are missing it is hard to stop. I am getting there and I am hoping to be within target. I know it will be even easier when I am back working at school as I will be in my routine then.
I have tried to help myself this week by making the Ferrero rocher's which are very yummy as a treat when I feel I need one. I am also making these for tasting session as I am trying to make lost of cards and practice piano to catch up, so little time to make the bakewell cake recipe I have found YUMMMMM

So here are the Ferrero rocher
2 weetabix, crushed
2 tablespoons of nutella
petit four cases


Melt nutella in microwave and add the weetabix and stir put a spoonful into each case and refridgerate. Makes around 18 treats. Mmmmmm

No comments: