Wednesday 5 December 2012

Slimming eats

Yes its me again I want to suggest a site to visit to you all as it is my favourite place to go and see what I can make dinner wise or pudding etc. In fact there is lots of inspiration and I have  tried some of the recipes from this site and its yummy!!!Its called slimming eats and as I am writing this I am darting between talking to you and looking at the creamy vegetable pasta bake and the Quinoa Stuffed Chicken Breast wrapped in Prosciutto drooling. Which would I like to try first mmmmmmm.
 I have to say the slimming world food is very tasty and I don't miss out on bad foods. I didn't really eat chips or KFC or doughnuts they vmight have been a treat but rarely. What I did realise was that I liked going to restaurants for a meal during lunch on saturday if I was shopping with hubby or if hubby had month end or was late we might have take out which was pizza or Indian and once a month maybe fish & chips. So with a lot of that stopping it has made a real difference. I eat pitta bread or Warburtons square wrap pizza (8syns) or I have Indian made at home with healthier ingredients including the bhaji and raita dip YUM! So do I miss bad food nooooooo only do I miss on bad treats sweets that appear in the staffroom for someone's birthday or leaving or Christmas or if it has a y in the day ;) If you work in a school you know what its like lol
I am off to eat ginger sponge pudding and low fat custard now and can confirm it is v v nice. I might post a recipe if its not on SW site as its a definite must try. Will I shift this 5.5lbs before Christmas? I am going to do my hardest to definitely :) Might have to try the banana and chocolate chip loaf on the slimming eats site next Mmmmmmmmmm

No comments: